Sandcastle Resort Rental Policies
Rental Check In: 4:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
Condominium Resort Policies
- First Night’s deposit must be made by credit card to secure the reservation.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age unless accompanied by a parent. The minimum age requirement for booking is 25 years of age for Spring Break holiday rate periods.
- For the safety and security of the property, guests will be required to wear wristbands throughout the entirety of their stay.
- No Pets allowed.
- Sandcastle is a non smoking facility. Smoking is prohibited in all units and common areas.
- Guest Parking with Parking tag only.
- Unit linens and bath towels are provided. Bath towels are not permitted to be taken to the beach or pool.
- Two-night minimum stay is required of all reservations made in advance. (Three night minimum required on major holidays)
- Sandcastle Condominiums strives to provide all of its guests with a unique tropical vacation experience. While Sandcastle Condominiums will make every effort to keep you in your chosen unit, we regretfully cannot guarantee a specific condo as all units are individually owned and some circumstances may arise outside of Sandcastle’s control.
- Rates and Policies are subject to change without notice.
Short Term Reservations: Notice of cancellation must be given at least 72 hours prior to arrival to be eligible for a refund, minus a $25.00 cancellation fee and non refundable booking fee. Once within the 72 hours any changes to the itinerary will not be eligible for a refund.
Long Term Reservations: For long term stays, at least 30 days notice must be given to be eligible for a refund, minus the $25.00 cancellation fee and booking fee.
Check Out Procedures:
- Upon departure, guests are expected to leave the property in the same general neat and orderly condition as when they arrived. Please comply with the following before checkout.
- Check out is at 11 AM.
- Make sure all windows, doors and entryways are properly closed.
- Please empty the refrigerator and remove and dispose of all trash from the unit and place in one of the dumpsters on property.
- Place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run prior to checkout.
- Leave furniture in original positions and condition as when you arrive.
- Turn off all lights and small appliances. (Including stove/oven)
- Turn AC to Auto/Cool 77 degrees.
- Make sure your personal items have been removed from the condo.
- Sandcastle Condominiums will not be responsible for personal items left behind in the unit.
- There may be additional charges applied for failure to remove trash, load dishwasher or any cause for excessive cleaning by our housekeepers.